HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES
The IPM Group is one of the most important multimedia players in the French-speaking Belgian market.
Our main media brands are La Libre Belgique, La Dernière Heure – Les Sports, l’Avenir, the Belgian edition of Paris Match, Moustique and Télé Pocket, the children’s news newspaper jde.be, Courrier International in partnership with the French group Le Monde, LN Radio, Cinebel.be and since 2022 LN24.
We already have almost 300 million impressions (display, video, in-mail), possibly coupled with different first party data segments.
- Developing the digital strategy, the products and the commercial partnerships together with the General Manager
- Developing and maintaining the relationship with the clients and prospects
- Networking and being the digital ambassador of the IPM brands
- Being up to date with the innovation and the vision of Digital on the market
- Achieving personal and group financial targets
You are our hero if you have this:
- 10+ years digital sales experience within the media and/or agency sector, preferably within a managerial role
- In-depth knowledge of the media market, competitive landscape and digital marketing (data, programmatic, ad-tech, native, video, …)
- Structured, clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural people- and sales person with an existing brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
- A good strategic insight and capable of building a long-term vision within the sector
- Fluently trilingual Dutch/French/English
A permanent contract for a varied function within a stable and growing organization, in a stimulating work environment, at the center of actuality and innovation, in a young and dynamic atmosphere, where your personality counts as much as your know-how.
Don’t wait and contact us @ Sophie.Vanderwinkel@IPMGroup.be
IPM Group is committed to diversity and inclusion in our teams and it is only for the sake of readability that the search for this profile has been written in the masculine.